Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Vintage books

Hubby and I took a flea market trip a few weekends ago and this was the only fruit full thing I purchased in the whole dang place: four old books for $2. Hubby found tons of tools and a pair of heavy duty work gloves that he wanted, but alas all we bought were these books, two corn dogs, a large Pepsi and boiled peanuts. You can see where our priority is! We love the kind of "fair food" they have at events like this!

I picked up this book "The Family Treasury of Children's Stories". Even though we don't have kids right now, I was thinking to the future and how great it will be to share old nursery rhymes, stories and poems with my children when they get here. It has a bunch of the classics, Like "Alice and Wonderland" and some other great kiddy stories..

I though this "TRIO: A Book of Stories, Play and Poems", might be good bed time story material too. Look out folks, I think I may be nesting a bit! Yep, me, Haley, the girl who swore to never have kids ever never. Oh gees, now I am going to have to listen to all those "I told you so's"


Hope you're all having a great Wednesday!

Hay




1 comment:

  1. these are cool!!!! the food sounded like a treat too!!! your roses are amazing!!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete