Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Prom Pics

My little brother turned 18 in October and now he's going to the prom. Although I didn't give birth to him, I did help to raise him being the big sister and all. I helped him with his homework and even taught him to drive. I am so proud of him. In just two weeks he is going to be graduating high school and moving on to bigger and better things.

He's grown up to be a handsome, talented, caring, and goofy young man.
He can always make me laugh..
This is his goofy side...
With his girlfriend of three years, Casey. I loved her dress.
As her mom put it, "She's not a girly girl, so she didn't want to wear a long formal gown."
She is very pretty in the dress she picked.
And the girl wore six inch stilettos!
It takes a very talented girl to walk in heels that tall.
Lastly, this is Jacob's best friend Devon.
They have known each other since pre-school.
Graduation coming soon! Man he makes me feel old!

1 comment:

  1. He is so handsome and sweet!!! Seems like just yesterday he and Devon were playin' in the dirt together!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete