Thursday, May 7, 2009

6 months of procrastination...

But I finally got started on my wedding album. This is the first (and only) page I did tonight and it took forever! I am the girl who sits down and knocks out 5-10 pages in two hours, but the creativity was not flowing quite as freely tonight! Maybe since I have woken up that side of my brain, it will be easier to crank out the pages.

I have lots of works to do! We have over 3,000 pictures from our special day with all the family and friends who passed them on and the photgraher. Looks like I have my work cut out for me huh? ::sigh::
Look what a pretty mess I made! I wish all my messes looked this pretty! How do you turn a house mess into a pretty scrap looking mess? If you have the secrets let me know!




No comments:

Post a Comment