Thursday, April 23, 2009

Quickie

This one is a quickie, but I need some advice. My hubby found an old newspaper vending machine out behind one of his remodeling jobs. Yep it's finally happened! What I have been waiting for all my junqin' life- a man who loves to junque! That's right fam, he's caught the junqin' bug! Not only did HE CALL ME and ask if I wanted this old blue chippy thing, but he is loading it up and bringing it home! OMG! AND he has been begging me to go to the flea market and a new thrift store around the corner! BE STILL MY HEART! I think I have fallin in love with him all over again! Before I know it, he'll be accompanying me to scrap book stores and all night crops...I'm not holding my breath on that one!

Anyhow, back to the newspaper machine- pics to come later, but what should I do with it? I have thought of using it as a cooler for adult beverages on the back porch or as a planter in the front garden.. but I just can't decide! Any ideas?

4 comments:

  1. Hey Hay Hay! I've missed you! Hang on to that man o'yours with all your might. There are possibly only 3 or 4 true junque lovin' men out there and you, me and your aunt Shanaenae have 3 of 'em. Here's hopin' Mo finds herself one out there in the wilds of Oklahoma.

    If you want to practice your farming skills, do a little cattle wrestling or egg gathering, c'mon up for a visit. We'll surely put you to work.

    Lotsa love and hugs from the creek!
    Ms. Liz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. You are the winner of the craft caddy at My Military Mansion. Email me with your address, and I will send it out asap. Thanks. Laura www.abnsigoslady@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are funny yourself! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I lived in Jacksonville once upon a time :) I have no idea what to do with that antique you've received but I'm sure it will be fabulous whatever you decide.

    ReplyDelete