Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Hope you're enjoying a relaxing and quite Easter. I started the day with this beautiful bouquet of Easter Flowers from my sweet husband. (My daddy says he's special). Then I called my family scattered around the country to exchange Easter greetings. Next I colored some eggs for deviling! I thought it would be festive to have colored eggs, but as you can see I didn't leave them in the dye long enough to color the actual egg, only the shells. So I used pieces of the shell as a center on my great-grandmothers egg plate, it's festive enough for me.
It'll be a quiet Easter Dinner with just the two of us, the pups, and our close friend Megan. We're having Corn Souffle, Broccoli Casserole, and Homemade Macaroni and Cheese. Don't they look delicious? I can't wait to eat!! We're also having home style biscuits and pork steaks, but those weren't done in time to make the photo shoot!
And to top it all off....Chocolate Moose Pie with Chris's Aunts Therese and Pat when the come by after mass!

Wishing you and yours a Happy Easter Sunday! Hope the Easter Bunny was good to ya'll!





1 comment:

  1. Yum!!Wish I were there to share some good ole Hay Hay cookin'!!! It all looks fabulous!!! Thanks for the Easter Greetings this morning!!
    Xoxo
    Shanaenae

    ReplyDelete