Wednesday, March 25, 2009

WIGGIN' OUT!!

A good friend of mine recently got married, in not only the most beautiful but also the shortest wedding ceremony I have ever witnessed. I swear to you it must have only been a 7 minute ceremony tops. When I asked the bride “why so short” her reply was, “We wanted to get it over with and get on with the party!” She is truly a girl after my heart! Before the big day, we took Miss Joy for her last wild night on the town. In order to disguise her identity, the entire party wigged out in various neon shades! Although I tried to pass on the phallic jewelry and crown that I was forced to wear on my last single night, Joy opted only for a neon pink wig with a fuzzy white clip. We did manage to make her drink from a phallic shaped shot glass, using only her mouth. She was otherwise a very well behaved bachelorette.

Unlike her dear friend HayHay was forced to wear more than twenty pieces of a certain part of the male anatomy, most of which were pointing north from a crown on my head, while dancing on stage with my favorite band, taking a midnight dip in the ocean, and being busted by Atlantic Beach’s finest! Pictures not to be revealed on this blog, but I am sure you can get the mental image..

Congrats Joy and Phil! Wishing you a lifetime of Happiness together!

1 comment:

  1. Joy is a cutie and the partay looked like fun!!! Is that you in the blue wig??? I thought you went RED??? LOL!!!
    xoxo
    miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete