This is by far the best salsa EVER! My BGF William makes it right at home in his kitchen with fresh tomatoes, fresh vegetables, and old time mason jars! It comes in three varieties: regular, hot, and burn your ass!! It doesn’t get better than this down
home salsa, produced right here in Jacksonville, FL!
Now we happen to be Salsa experts in my family; we’ll eat any kind any where any time! We enjoy nothing more than a pitcher of margaritas, a basket of chips, and a bowl of salsa any day of the week! I mean what other person do you know who has a Salsa cook book handed down from one generation to the next? Ours has only made it through two generations, but I plan on making this a tradition with my kids one day! My hubby is a salsa lover too, so we’ll be filling their bottles with salsa!!
However, I am sad to announce, that My Dear BGF will soon be leaving me to sew his roots with the fruits in San Francisco, CA. I am usually very liberal with my salsa, giving it as gifts to the fellow salsa lovers in my family, but I’m planning to be stingy with this batch and hoard it all to myself. Hubby will be lucky if he gets his chips anywhere near it! He’s only got store bought salsa in his future! I just don’t think that my down home salsa will be the same when it has to be imported from California!
No comments:
Post a Comment